Orting Valley Farmers Market
The Orting Valley Farmers Market is located right on the popular Foothills Trail (and Hwy 162) and offers an outstanding view of nearby Mount Rainier.
Only 10 minutes from Puyallup, Sumner, and Graham, the Orting Valley looks and feels like a beautiful vacation get-away and is well worth your visit.
The market features: Local Produce and Fruit (farm products)
Plants, Flowers, and Garden starts
Live Farm Animals
Local Foods, Snacks, and Hot-Ready to Eat items
Locally Handcrafted Artisan products
Entertainment, Educational Sessions, and More!
The Orting Valley Farmers Market is a great place to kick off your weekend.
Stop in, shop, meet up with friends, have a picnic in the park, and enjoy some free entertainment and demonstrations.
Shop weekly to support local growers/businesses.
Proudly sponsored by the City of Orting and Pierce County!
The Orting Valley Farmers Market is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
To become a sponsor or make a tax deductible donation, please contact us at email@example.com or call (360)893-4359
- Weekly The OVFM -wholesome activities--story times for children, Cooking Demonstrations, Music, Class Sessions, and more
- Fall Market Dates September 11 3-7 pm at Orting Station at North Park October 10- during Pumpkin Festival
- Master Gardeners! Something bugging your plants? Leaves looking sad on your tree? Bring questions to the Master Gardners
- AUGUST 21 3RD ANNUAL ZUCCHINI CAR RACES
- UGUST 28 Live music with Phil Hansen at the park- great way to spend an evening with us!
Google Maps Search Highway 162 & Calistoga, Orting Washington 98360